The Honda Graduate Program
If you're a current college student in North Olmsted or Cleveland, participate in the Honda Graduate Program available here at Ganley Honda.
Offer available only to individuals who:
- Have graduated within the past two years or will graduate within the next four months with a master's, bachelor's or associate degree from a U.S.- accredited college or from a registered nursing school.Meet HFS credit criteria and sign an HFS retail finance, Honda Leadership Leasing® or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan® ("balloon") contract.
- Bonus recipient must provide Honda dealer with a copy of a diploma or college transcripts as proof of graduation eligibility and all other documents required by HFS.
Bonus recipient must be listed on the HFS contract as the primary buyer. Ready to learn more? Download the Brochure below or come visit us in person at 25870 Lorain Road. in North Olmsted, Ohio.
- Excellent way to build credit
- Flexible and competitive finance and lease packages on any new or Certified Used Honda1
- Option to defer first payment 90 days (60 days interest-free2)
What It Takes
- 5% minimum down payment
- Verifiable proof of employment or firm commitment from an employer with start date no more than 120 days from date of finance contract
- Graduated in past two years or will graduate in next four months
- No adverse credit history
- Master, bachelor or associate degree from U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school
- Provide Honda dealer with credit and document requirements
To learn more, please visit www.hondafinancialservices.com/finance/college-grad-program
1For well-qualified customers who meet Honda Graduate Program criteria, subject to approval by Honda Financial Services. $500 towards down payment assistance or cap cost reduction.
2Available only with traditional financing (not leasing).
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE TO LEARN MOREHonda Graduate Program Brochure